Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because it's supposed to be food AND design...

Oh, hello! It's been awhile...
Here are a few examples of what I've been working on lately. I created this book jacket for a project where the only requirement we really had was that it had to be informational and 'about tea'. As you may have guessed, I love cookbooks! I went with a culinary approach to the assignment, and I must say it was one of my favorite projects in college.
I have been using these business cards lately and defining them as "1950's Kitchen Kitsch". Type and I have not always had a great relationship, but we're working on it.

I have been applying for many jobs lately, and going to a couple of interviews. Once I get my schedule a little more streamlined I hope to update more consistently. Thanks for your patience!

More on food & design soon!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment